To Support West Point Cadets and Parents in the St Louis Region
Throughout the nation, West Point Parents Clubs operate within regional districts to:
- further the ideals and promote the welfare of the United States Military Academy and Cadet parents;
- enhance the image of USMA worldwide;
- provide a means of communication between USMA and Cadet parents;
- provide fellowship among Cadet parents; and
- assist in promoting interest in West Point.
Essentially, the Parents Club is a support and social organization for Cadet Parents while providing support to our Cadets and liaising with the community, where available, to promote the interests of USMA.
WPPC-STL Executive Board